Tuesday 1 July 2014

Sky Diving

It’s summer and my dad brother and I are going skydiving. First we weighed in, then we put on our harnesses on. The harness was cold it made me feel nervous. Next the people at the skydiving airport checked our clothes because they didn’t want them to fall off.

All the men scattered to the plane to check if there was enough fuel, then they welcomed us in. The plane went up and up until we were as high as the clouds. The man came up to us it’s time to jump I though to myself.

Woo hoo! I said as I jumped out of the plane. I could feel the wind brushing my hair, me and my dad were racing down to the ground. Oh no my brother was in the race to he was in front of me yes he pulled his shoot just in time now I’m in the lead.


Wow skydiving is awesome! I felt like I was flying like a bird with no wings. On the way home I think about bunji jumping will that be my next adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment