Tuesday 22 July 2014

In the holidays...

On Saturday afternoon my aunty, my  brother and I went to Inflatable World so we weren't bored for the whole holidays. I was feeling exited but wondering what it would look like inside.

After we had taken our shoes off we had a battle, we used large inflatable sticks to hit anybody in the ring. My brother and I had a massive fight in the ring, I won though.

When my brother and I got sick of fighting we went on the Bunji Run. There was a huge line but we got to the start eventually. When I took my first run I almost made it to the end but I bounced back like a bunny.

Lastly we went on the racing bouncy castle. There were so many people on it we decided not to have a real race but the first one out wins, 3, 2, 1, go! My brother won because my side had more people on it and babies.

I really enjoyed Inflatable World but they could make it allot safer. It was a really great day I liked the Bunji Run the most because it was the most challenging activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment