Monday 16 September 2013

And then I saw a bright light

On the planet of Zeus two little girls named Bonnie and Libby were playing on their beautiful planet, while their father was on a mission to get all the plants and goodness so his planet would be the most beautiful one of all. The little girls were bored so they decided to play with a torch. As soon as their father came back he yelped! His planet was so beautiful from the torch and then I saw a bright light. He went back to all the planets and placed the plants carefully back.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea for this 100WC Demi. You have used some lovely words like 'yelped' and 'carefully', which help me to picture exactly what is happening. Maybe next time you could use even more words like that!

    Well done.
    Nicola (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete