Monday 9 September 2013

100 word challenge 2

Every day there is a young selfish man fishing at the wharf. His eyes are always full of beauty but there is one thing about him that is odd. He fishes with a fish and tries to catch a worm. One day I asked him "why catch a worm when you can catch fish"but he just smiled at me angrily and said in a grumpy old voice "I'm not catching a worm, I'm catching a shark". Just as he said that an enormous fish grabbed his line "I've got a bite!" he shouted and then ran away without his fish.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea Demi, I could really imagine the conversation. I do like your descriptions, for example; 'eyes are always full of beauty'. Always read through your work before you post it, smiled angrily is an odd combination, could you have used a different facial expression? Keep using that fantastic imagination, well done Demi!
    Lisa Team100WC

    ReplyDelete