Monday 23 September 2013

100wc

Aaaaaaaaah I screamed as I saw it. With its big yellow eyes he could easily spot me. With his sharp teeth he could gobble me up like a chicken. Thick red lips that he licked before he ate, this monster was unstoppable. As he chased me through the garden I tripped. He crept closer to me. I picked up a crowbar and whacked it. BANG BANG!!
Suddenly the monster stopped and said "I just wanted to have milk and cookies with you"
"Ok" I said. Then the monster and I walked home and had milk and cookies together.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Demi I love your good describing words and similes it's so cool I wouldn't change a thing it's really good
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good job, Demi. You used the different parts of the creature so effectively. I'm so glad that you didn't hit him harder or you would never had had the opportunity to have milk and cookies together. Good use of vocabulary and sequencing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good job, Demi. You described the different part of the body so effectively, and then had a very unexpected twist at the end. So glad you did hit him harder or you would have missed a chance to have cookies and milk with an unusual friend.
    Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete