Thursday 21 August 2014

A duel between Harry Potter and Voldemort

Surrounded by smoke, ashes and fallen buildings I struggled to reach my wand, my face was covered in blood and dirt. As I stood up with my wand firmly in my hand Voldemort struck. Dusk had just ran over Hogwarts castle it was the perfect time for a duel. I fought back re dang green hit in the air, the force of my wand wasn't powerful enough to defeat Voldemort.

As the wind blew in my face I was hoping my friends would be ok battling a venomous snake, I saw them screaming in terror. Suddenly Neville came out of nowhere and chopped the snakes head off with the sward of Gryffindor. Voldemort reached for his heart his wand was splitting, as he let go of it I steered into his dark grey eyes then caught the wand.

Dark white skin flaked off Voldemort into the distance, I had defeated him. I felt safer now that he was dead just remembering he was going to kill me was a bad idea. I ran to my friends Ron, Hemoine and Neville thank God they were ok and thank God Voldemort was dead.



No comments:

Post a Comment