Sunday 9 September 2012

Burnham schools cultural festival.

On tuesday the fourth of September we had the cultural festival .Finally it was time my heart started pumping as fast as it could go shivers ran down my spine as we walked on to the stage, I was frighted I was terrified the people glared at me as I stopped by my partner I was so scared that I pretended that every one had bums as faces.

As the song began I started dot\ing huka one of the songs was Tika tonu and the other was Te Waka. When the song was finished Ka Pioioie came on, I started stomping and singing as the song finished it went in to Reach. I started getting even more nevas so I pretended every one was naked. We did poi and hand actions as the song came to an end we walked off.

I really enjoyed myself and im not afraid of performing in front of a crowed.  

Location:CBS arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment